Oak Barrel Apple Cider soy candle is a beautiful warm scent that smells good enough to eat. Smells like a cup of hot apple cider and is perfect for those chilly fall and winter nights.
Perfect for bedrooms, kitchens and small living / dinning rooms
Note: Each candle is handcrafted and hand poured by me. Due to being handmade, there may be some slight imperfections such as minor discolouration of wax, slightly off-centred wicks, labels etc. I want to assure you however, that none of these things will impact the quality of your candle.
An abundance of fruits and spice add pizazz to this fragrance. Top notes of tart apples and strawberries blends well with swirl of cinnamon and all spice at the heart. Violet, powder and vanilla completes it at the base.
- 7.5oz net weight
- Reusable glass jar with lid
- 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in small batches
- Contains no Paraffin
- Paraben & Phthalate free fragrance
How to Use
- Trim your wick before each use
- Allow your candle to burn for at least 2 hours or until wax is melted to the edge of the jar to form a full melt pool
- DO NOT burn candle for more that 3-4 hours at a time
- Once candle is lit, do not leave unattended
- Discontinue use when 1/4' of wax remains in the jar