Always burn candle within sight and away from draft.
Never burn a candle on or near flammable materials that can catch fire.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS!
- Remove packaging and labels before burning
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch before before lighting the candle. Trim them again before relighting.
- Keep candles free of any foriegn materials, including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- For best results, burn until wax melts evenly across the jar
- Do not burn candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time .
- Allow candle to completely cool before relighting.
- Stop and discontinue use when only 1/4 inch of wax remains.