Fresh Linen soy candle reminisces of a summer breeze blowing through freshly laundered clothes.
Perfect for bedrooms, bathrooms and small living/dinning rooms.
Note: Each candle is handcrafted and hand poured by me. Due to being handmade, there may be some slight imperfections such as minor discolouration of wax, slightly off-centred wicks, labels etc. I want to assure you however, that none of these things will impact the quality of your candle.
Notes of floral, lilac and jasmine mellow into an amber and musk base.
- 7.5oz net weight
- Reusable glass jar with lid
- 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Cotton wick
- Hand-poured in small batches
- Contains no Paraffin
- Paraben & Phthalate free fragrance
How to Use
- Trim your wick before each use
- Allow your candle to burn for at least 2 hours or until wax is melted to the edge of the jar to form a full melt pool
- DO NOT burn candle for more that 3-4 hours at a time
- Once candle is lit, do not leave unattended
- Discontinue use when 1/4' of wax remains in the jar